Quick, satisfying, and nutrient dense. Three things I look for when making a morning drink. This latest creation truly exceeds these criteria and is something I hope to see more people doing in the future.
Instead of having the same old green smoothie why not spice things up a bit and try something different.
Something that fuses the nutrient density of a green smoothie with the healing power of a homemade soup.
The Bone Broth Green Smoothie is exactly that!
- 1 cup of hot chicken broth
- 1 cup steamed dino kale
- 1 Tsp organic turmeric
- 2 tbsp grass fed collagen
- 2-4 tbsp grass fed butter
- Dash organic cayenne
- Dash freshly cracked black pepper
- Pinch of salt to tasteBlend it all together and savor each sip as you give thanks for the healing elixir that you’ve created.
If you’re new to bone broth why not checkout this great article put together by myself and the Broya Living Team on 7 Instant Steps to Make Basic Bone Broth.