This podcast with David was one I’ve been looking forward to for a while and it’s because it explores some of the benefits around CBD and the blossoming Cannabis market. He’s an all around great guy, living in beautiful BC, practicing what he preaches, and sharing great CBD products and delicious bars. I first connected with David through a mutual friend last fall when he was in Toronto for the Cannabis Cup and we met up, got acquainted, and then have kept in touch while he’s been back in Vancouver. I’ve been following his stuff online, listening to a few episodes of CBD Radio, and so it was great to have him on the show to talk about his own journey, his current business, his evolution as a man and entrepreneur and much more.
A few key takeaways:
- Considering CBD as the masculine side of cannabis which provides calm, focus, and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Doing an experiment in reading the label on the protein and energy bars in your locale to see what’s actually worth consuming
- Focusing on one thing at a time before trying to do everything, be it in business or life
- Some of the best documentaries, books, etc around the topic of Cannabis and “Weed”
- Great resources for men to become more of themselves
Find David Online at
Use Discount Code “bhardy” for 10% off your order!
Dave’s Top 3 (Plus one Bonus one because he’s awesome):
- spirit science youtube
- Wim Hof Method
- Books by David Deida – The Way of the Superior Man and Dear Lover
- project CBD