This podcast as you’ll hear may seem like a departure from the more health and digestion and biohacking kind of content you may be used to and yet, there is nothing more holistic than getting our food straight from the wild.
Furthermore, there are few activities that provide so much benefit to mind, body, soul, and microbiome then getting out into the woods and getting dirty, moving, meditating, breathing fresh air, and taking in everything that nature has to offer.
Clay Bowers is an amazing and well-rounded human that inspires me to continue moving down the modern hunter-gatherer pathway and it’s a pleasure to bring him to you.
Find Clay via Instagram @Clay__Bowers and his Website NOMIForager.com
Listen Via iTunes
BiOptimizers Products for Digestive and Whole Body Health. Use code “HARDY10” to save 10% on all purchases. I particularly like the MassZymes, KAPEX, and Magnesium Breakthrough and recommend checking them out!
Get My Favourite Essential Amino Acids and Testosterone Boosting Formulas from my friends at SEVENHEALTH.CA
Use code “BRYANHARDY” to save 10% on all orders!
Neurohacker Collective – These guys create some of the most complete brain and body supplement formulas on the Market. Try their Flagship QUALIA and new ETERNUS longevity and energy enhancing product.
Click Here to Shop and save 15% with code “bhardy’
Save 15% on Everything at Neurohacker with code ‘ BHARDY“
VitaJing – My go-to source for all things medicinal mushrooms, Chinese herbs, and Adaptogenic extracts. Click the picture below or this link to browse their product offerings and get some medicinal goodness into your life! Save 10% on everything with code “hardy”
Save 10% on everything with code “hardy” at checkout
- Clay’s recent appearance on the Wild-Fed Podcast with Daniel Vitalis
- Stinging Nettle – A Great Plant for Many Health Benefits
- Clay and his girlfriend Madeline harvest over 125lbs of berries each year
- Got roughly 100lbs of wild rice this year, his first-year he got 10lbs
- He tapped 4 Maple trees in Detroit his first year doing Maple syrup
- You can trap as many Beavers as you want in North Michigan where Clay lives, not that you’d want to, it’s just to show the relative abundance of their population at this point.
Clay’s Top 3 Resources:
- Sam Thayer – ForagersHarvest.com
- Meat Eater Podcast – Every Monday
- Youtube Channel – Primitive Technology
Outro Music: Into the Woods by Rob Riccardo