Today’s shorter solo cast is all about how to stave off Seasonal Affective Disorder and keep your body-mind feeling great all winter long, particularly if you’re living in the northern hemisphere in a cold climate like I am.
For many of us, the winter can push us indoors, disrupt our exercise routine, disrupt our social rhythms and push us towards a dependence on sweets and caffeine. All of this can be prevented with a bit of daily maintenance, smart supplementation, and daily habits to keep you fit, energized, and feeling like your best self.
see example of cause and effect essay source url go american education week essay examples buy levitra online uk stores follow link article 1325 du code civil explication essay asking a rhetorical question in an essay cialis with paypal viagra pre o quanto custa source site best dissertation hypothesis writers service for school essay contests for teenagers go to site astronomy stars essay cbse sample papers 2011 class ix maths second term https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/buy-dissertation-introduction/3/ asian culture vs western essay from princeton lexapro feeling of wellbeing go to site 2500 word essay how many pages double spaced report see url research proposal human resource management 250 word essay scholarships 2013 happens if you give girls viagra arguments homework https://chfn.org/fastered/hair-loss-due-to-prednisone/36/ essay on drawbacks of science spamassassin viagra subject https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/cialis-viagra-patent/200/ achat legal viagra Mentioned in this Episode:
- Toronto Global Changemakers Event – Dec 13th, use code “changemaker2018” to save 50%.
- Light Therapy and my favourite device, The Human Charger (save 20% with code “HARDY20”)
- Omega 3 Oils – Fish, Algal (Cymbiotika, my favorite VEGAN source product)
- Vitamin D3/K2 – 5000 IU / 100-200 mcg per day is what I take.
- Tanning Beds, always get full spectrum with UVB in the bulbs.
- Sauna / Infrared Sauna
- My favourite winter time flow of tanning 5-10 minutes, workout 30-45 minutes, sauna/strectch 20-30 minutes, cold shower to finish!
- Meant to mention and forgot – Wim Hof Breathing for Meditation and Cold Exposure
Brands I Recommend:
Neurohacker Collective – These guys create the most complete brain and body Nootropic formulas on the Market. Try their new FOCUS blend if you want the more affordable and yet still powerful version of their flagship Qualia Product. It works great and in my experience, provides unparalleled performance when compared with other formulas on the market today.
Click Here to Shop
Save 15% on Everything at Neurohacker with code ‘ BHARDY“
VitaJing – My go-to source for all things medicinal mushrooms, Chinese herbs, and Adaptogenic extracts. Click the picture below or this link to browse their product offerings and get some medicinal goodness into your life!
Save 10% on everything with code “hardy” at checkout