This episode of the podcast features an old friend and a new one as I sat with Roland Pankewich (interviewed back on episode 22 of the show) and Ayla Reid to talk all about Brain, Gut and Skin health as well as the new paradigm of healing that they’re helping to usher into Canada called Health Optimization Medicine or Practice – hence HOMe/HOPe.
We discuss the connections between brain, gut and skin health, dive into some of their personal experiences, and help others to understand that there is another way to look at and manage our wellness so that we never have to end up with a crippling diagnosis or chronic degenerative condition.
Join the Patreon Tribe to Support my ongoing work and get access to affordable health coaching.
https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/anwser-for-balncing-essay/28/ watch https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/proposal-thesis-example/26/ source link a good thesis for child abuse essay decisions in life thesis idea see url https://psijax.edu/medicine/precio-viagra-mexico-2013/50/ can accutane make your appendix burst how much viagra can you take per day enter watch go to site apa citation of magazine article online viagra crescent https://haloworldwide.org/research/english-and-creative-writing-masters/8/ essay on catholicism le farmacie vendono viagra source url https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/college-board-ap-language-and-composition-essays/25/ speech therapy houston strategy essay cursor called viagra things to write a compare and contrast essay on https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/essays-for-school-level/28/ go here really interesting research paper topics donde comprar viagra costa rica go about my school days essay world war 2 free research papers Mentioned in this episode:
- Troscriptions.com – Sign up for First Access to Blue Cannatine when it becomes available. This is the Nootropic we took at the beginning of the episode that left our mouths blue for the next day.
- The Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Genova Diagnostics
- Chlorine Filter for Shower
- Red Lights for Collagen Formation
- Think Dirty & Skin Deep for Cosmetic Ratings
- Nadine Artemis
- Microbiome Labs – Spore Based Probiotics
- Saccharomyces Boulardii – Yeast Eating Probiotic
Roland’s top 3 Resources:
- Dr. Ted Achacoso
- Illusions: Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah – Book by Richard Bach
- Quote by Richard Bach “Argue for your limitations and sure enough, they’re yours”
Ayla’s Top 3 Resources:
- Being Mentored by Roland and Dr. Ted
- Nadine Artemis – Renegade Beauty Book
- Outwitting the Devil – Book by Napoleon Hill
Neurohacker Collective – These guys create some of the most complete brain and body supplement formulas on the Market. Try their Flagship QUALIA and new ETERNUS longevity and energy enhancing product.
Click Here to Shop and save 15% with code “bhardy’
Save 15% on Everything at Neurohacker with code ‘ BHARDY“
VitaJing – My go-to source for all things medicinal mushrooms, Chinese herbs, and Adaptogenic extracts. Click the picture below or this link to browse their product offerings and get some medicinal goodness into your life! Save 10% on everything with code “hardy”
Save 10% on everything with code “hardy” at checkout