Today’s podcast is a doubleheader with two awesome individuals I had the blessings to meet and spend time with at last October’s Toronto Biohacking Summit.
The first guest is Tim Gray, Tim has been in the health and bio-hacking space for 5-6 years now and has been busy solving both his own health challenges, founding the London
My Second guest is Teemu Arina, Professional Speaker, Curator of the Biohacker Summit, co-author of the remarkable BioHackers Handbook, and all around fascinating character who truly makes a profound impact through his roles as an educator and connecting this global community at epic events across the planet.
Both interviews are on the shorter side so I figured I’d package them up together and get you a double dose of goodness, especially because it’s been so long since the last release and I’ve been itching to get this one produced and shared.
I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions lmk in the comments below.
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Neo Retreat in The City – Toronto (Facebook Event Link)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy UK
- The Health Optimisation Summit (First Event August 2019)
- Tim’s Fave Self Care Practice – Sleep Optimization:
- The one thing Tim would take to a deserted island – High-Quality Salt for Trace Mineral Support
- Profoundly Shifting Books – The Mercury Diaries by Daniel Forsyth
- The Obstacle is The Way by Ryan Holiday
- Health Optimisation and Biohacking Meetup Group London
- Book Mentioned by Teemu – The Medium is the Message by Marshall McCluhan
- One thing Teemu would bring to a desert island – Ambronite
- Teemu’s Fave Self Care Practice – Meditation
- Often using red lights, spike mats, cold or heat to enhance, binaural beats etc. All designed to allow for space between a stimulus and the response.
Brands I Recommend:
Neurohacker Collective – These guys create the most complete brain and body Nootropic formulas on the Market. Try their new FOCUS blend if you want the more affordable and yet still powerful version of their flagship Qualia Product. It works great and in my experience, provides unparalleled performance when compared with other formulas on the market today.
Click Here to Shop
Save 15% on Everything at Neurohacker with code “BHARDY”
The Human Charger
Sunshine in Your Pocket, is like a warm hug for your brain that will keep you energized, positive, and feeling great all winter long, particularly if you live in a northern climate like myself.
It also makes Jet Lag a thing of the past by adjusting your circadian rhythms using light as a cellular signal.
Save 20% on your Device by using code “HARDY20” at checkout.
Return policy: 30 days money back guarantee, no questions asked
Free shipping and Dedicated support
Get Yours Now by clicking here, particularly if you travel and are ready to make Jet Lag a thing of the past!
More Ways to Support the Podcast and Your Health
VitaJing – My go-to source for all things medicinal mushrooms, Chinese herbs, and Adaptogenic extracts. Click the picture below or this link to browse their product offerings and get some medicinal goodness into your life!
Save 10% on everything with code “hardy” at checkout
House of the Sun by Rob Riccardo